Whenever this document refers to:
- Administrator — it shall be understood as the administrator of personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 point 7 of GDPR, that being the owner of the service “Litpay” — Litpay Sp. z o.o., Swoboda 11, 60-389 Poznań, NIP: 7831797973, REGON: 382609890, entered in the Register of Businesses maintained by the District Court of Poznań — Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000772632. Share capital 600 000,00 PLN.
- Website — it shall be understood as an Internet service called “litpay.pl”, run by Litpay sp. z o.o., Swoboda 11, 60-389 Poznań, available at the Internet address litpay.pl.
- User — it shall be understood as a natural person, legal person, or unincorporated organization who has accepted the Terms and Conditions and uses the Service.
- Services — it shall be understood as the services provided electronically by the website “litpay.pl”, including the content and the tools provided on the Website.
- Personal Data — it shall be understood as the personal data of Users within the meaning of Art. 4 point 1 of the GDPR transmitted in connection with the use of the services of the Service.
- Processing of personal data — it shall be understood as any operations carried out on personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 point 2 of the GDPR.
- GDPR — Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws). EU U. 2016 item L119).
§2 General information
The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior through:
- data being entered in the forms,
- saving cookie files to the end devices,
- the collection of web server logs and other information created in connection or as a result of the operation and use of the Service.
§3 Rules related to the collection of Users Personal Data
- The Service collects the information provided by the User.
- The service can also save information about connection parameters (time stamps, IP address, etc.).
- The data obtained shall not be transmitted to a third country.
- The data obtained shall not be made available to third parties, except for certain situations:
a) The User agrees to this
b) it will be necessary in order to provide the Services, in particular in the technical scope, payment services or other entities with whom the Administrator cooperates in the implementation of the Service) it will be necessary in order to fulfil the obligations under applicable law and within the limits of those laws.
§4 User Rights
- The User has the right to access and correct the content of Personal Data.
- The User is entitled to request that his Personal Data is supplemented, updated, rectified, they can request to temporarily or permanently withhold processing or deletion thereof if it is incomplete, out of date, untrue or has been collected in violation of the law or is already unnecessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
- The Administrator may refuse to remove Personal Data, in a reasonable case, if this is due to the provisions of the law.
- In case of doubts regarding the processing of Personal Data, the User may obtain clarification from the Administrator and has the right to lodge a request, reservation or complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The basis for data processing is a legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of the Services and improving their functionality, as well as the legitimate interest in direct marketing of products and services (Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR); in certain cases, the basis for processing may also be the consent, if given by the User.
- Users Personal Data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- Data Administrator Contact: [email protected]
§5 Cookies Information
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies typically include the name of the website they came from, the time they were stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The Entity that posts cookies and accesses cookies on the User’s end device is the Administrator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) to create statistics to assist understanding of how Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
b) to match the content of interest to the User, including materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses “persistent” cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device for the specified time in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the User uses the Service. To do this, they may retain information about the User’s navigation path or the time they remain on a given website.
- In terms of information about User preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, the User may view and edit information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
§6 Server Logs
- Information about certain Users’ activities is subject to logging to the server layer. This data shall be used to administer the site and to ensure that the hosting services provided are as efficient as possible, as well as for evidence in relation to crimes committed or for circumstances relating to civil claims.
- The resources you view are identified through URLs. In addition, the following data may also be recorded:
a) the time of arrival of the query,
b) the time of sending a reply,
c) User station name — identification implemented by HTTP, HTTPS,
d) information about errors occurring in the implementation of HTTP, HTTPS transactions,
e) the URL of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) — in case the move to the Website occurred through a link,
f) information about the User’s browser,
g) information about the IP address.
- Some of the above data is not associated with specific Users using the Service. The Administrator does not connect this data to the User’s Personal Data and does not use it to identify the User, as it is used only for the purposes of server administration.
§7 Cookie Management
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for processes of authentication, security, or maintenance of User preferences may impede, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Service.
- Information about the management of cookies settings in a particular web browser can be found on the website of its publisher.
You may contact the Administrator for information at: [email protected]
Any questions? Write to us
Litpay Sp. z o.o.
ul. Swoboda 11, 60-389 Poznań, Poland